Apply for ED GRANTS 030321 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program Assistance Listing Number 84.335A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.335.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021 Applications Available March 3, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 1, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 2, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Tanisha Hamblin-Johnson, Ed.D., U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2C145, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-6090. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $443,492.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 275 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Strengthening Urban Health Services and Models of Care in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)- Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 030321 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 030321 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASNOUAKCHOTT FY2021 001||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS APS FY21|
|ED GRANTS 030421 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Program: Professional Development Grants Program Assistance Listing Number 84.299B|
|72044021RFA00003||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|C NOFO 21 100||Indo-Pacific Academic Competition|
|72049721APS00002||Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)|
|ED GRANTS 030821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: National Center for Students with Disabilities Who Require Intensive Intervention Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.326Q|
|72038821RFA00007||USAID’s Shobai Miley Shikhi (Everyone Learns Together) Activity|
|NNH21ZHA006C||MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research (M-STAR) Implementation Funding|
|72061221RFA00003||Strengthening Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics & Expanding Degree Opportunities (SSTEMEDO)|
|ED GRANTS 031621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC) Assistance Listing Number 84.250Z|
|4112 FY21 01||Funding for English language, STEAM, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Media Literacy Countering/Disinformation Program|
|C NOFO 21 101||INDO-PACIFIC SCHOLAR CONNECT|
|C NOFO 21 103||U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 21 104||Space Technology: The Next Business Frontier|
|SFOP0007862||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0007881||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|M NOFO 21 103||Virtual U.S. University and Alumni Fair|
|PAUPDFY21005||Trans-Palestinian Young Journalists Workshop|
|PAUPDFY21006||Reacquainted with the United States: Palestinian Journalists|
|MSHA 2021 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 030321 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.