Apply for USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time on March 1, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program Assistance Listing Number 84.335A
Previous opportunity: Inclusive Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 21 S||FY 2021 FFPr Standing NOFO|
|KV SU 02202021 0651||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 03202021 0842||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 21 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 21 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP)|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104||Outreach Education and Technical Assistance for Farm Service Agency Programs, Functions and Activities|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 21 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - Farm Bill|
|USDA FAS 10620 0762 10 21 0001||Scientific Exchanges Program|
|KV SU 04172021 1101||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 008338||Military REACH|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0014||African Union Inter-African Phytosanitary Council (AU-IAPSC)|
|2022 05||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2022 04||Quality Samples Program|
|2022 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2022 01||Market Access Program|
|2022 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.