Apply for DHS 22 CIS 010 004
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Innovations in Citizenship Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth
Previous opportunity: “Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) Vegetation Analysis and Support for Autonomous Vehicle Testing and GPS evaluation in Mixed Vegetation Terrain”
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 CIS 010 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 22 CIS 010 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 GPD 102 00 01||Case Management Pilot Program|
|MAPUTO PCO FY23 01||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring – Mozambique|
|VA NCA VCGP 2023||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|DOS AZE PD 22 04||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|DOS SAU PD 2207||Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)|
|693JJ922R000058||Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth|
|S22AS00004||OSMRE AmeriCorps Program|
|PD SUVA 2022 01||My Climate Story, U.S. Embassy Suva|
|FR 6600 N 08||FY 2021 and FY 2022 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|72066322RFA00006||USAID/Ethiopia Civic Engagement Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 CIS 010 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.