Apply for NAP AX 22 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator in the health, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022 No Explanation. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: “Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) Vegetation Analysis and Support for Autonomous Vehicle Testing and GPS evaluation in Mixed Vegetation Terrain”
Previous opportunity: Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NAP AX 22 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAP AX 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.