Apply for 693JJ922R000058
- The Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.614.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,983.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: FY22 American English and Culture Conversation for Adults Initiative (aka: “FY22 Access for Adults”)
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Innovations in Citizenship Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ922R000058
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ922R000058) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S22AS00004||OSMRE AmeriCorps Program|
|PD SUVA 2022 01||My Climate Story, U.S. Embassy Suva|
|FR 6600 N 08||FY 2021 and FY 2022 Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|72066322RFA00006||USAID/Ethiopia Civic Engagement Activity|
|BRAZIL PRESS 0001||Podcast Training for Quilombolas – “These Brazilian Lives”|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ922R000058", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.