Apply for W9124J 21 1 0001
- The Department of Defense, Mission and Install. Cmd. JBSA Ft. Sam Houston in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women in Military Service for America" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.599.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.
Previous opportunity: Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency Service Coordinator Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9124J 21 1 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9124J 21 1 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20220112 TD TR||Media Projects|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02||Romania: Countering Disinformation|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01||Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9124J 21 1 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.