Apply for FR 6500 N 05
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the education, employment, labor and training, health, housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency Service Coordinator Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.870.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 17, 2021 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $737,550.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 125 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Women in Military Service for America
Previous opportunity: Lower Mekong Media Reporting Tour
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6500 N 05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6500 N 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6600 N 05||ROSS (Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency) Service Coordinator Program - FY2022 - NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6500 N 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.