Apply for P19AS00150
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, health, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $139,574.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Health, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program
Previous opportunity: Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00150
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00150", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.