Apply for P17AS00348
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring and Data Development for Special Status Plants and Pollinators in Mesa Verde National Park, Montezuma County, Colorado â¿¿ 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-WY, Little Powder Watershed Enhancement and Restoration
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00348
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00348) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00349||Special Landscape History Study of TumacÃ¡cori National Historical Park|
|P17AS00350||Notice of Intent: Forest Restoration of Selected Areas|
|P17AS00351||Provide Data Management, GIS, and File Structure Services at Joshua Tree National Park|
|L17AS00138||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|L17AS00142||BLM-(AZ), Small Mammal Population Study, Vermilion Cliffs National Monument|
|L17AS00143||BLM AZ, Wickenburg Sophieâ¿¿s Flat Trail System|
|L17AS00137||BLM CA Vya Wildlife Community Response Assessment|
|L17AS00139||BLM CA Vya Sage Grouse Habitat Use and Fitness|
|L17AS00140||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
|L17AS00141||BLM CA North Coast Seabird Protection Network|
|L17AS00144||BLM CA Support of National Seed Strategy to Produce Ecologically Native Plant|
|L17AS00145||BLM CA Seed Strategy Implementation|
|L17AS00150||BLM-WY, Ferruginous Hawk Platforms in Natural Gas Development Field|
|L17AS00147||BLM-WY, Wyoming Watershed Projects for Grizzly Bear|
|L17AS00149||BLM-WY, Watershed Restoration and Fisheries Improvement|
|L17AS00151||BLM-WY, Vegetation Assessment Inventory and Monitoring Data Collection|
|L17AS00152||BLM-WY, Greater-Sage Grouse Study to Identify Movement Near Wind Farms|
|L17AS00148||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Education Program|
|L17AS00153||BLM-CO: Interpretation, Education, and Protection of Resources on Public Lands in Western Colorado|
|L17AS00136||BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00348", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.