Apply for EDSUSS 2021
- The Office of National Drug Control Policy in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 95.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDSUSS 2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDSUSS 2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS AF NOFO 2021 01||PEPFARMEDIA TRAININGAND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|RFA CK 22 003||Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research|
|DOS AF ACC NOFO 2021 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|EP HIT 21 003||FY 2021 Regional Disaster Health Response System|
|HRSA 22 025||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 106||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas: Colebrook, NH and San Juan, PR|
|72066321RFA00007||Social and Behavior Change for Health (SBCH) Activity|
|RFI 621 21 HO 0001||Tanzania Malaria Case Management and Surveillance Activity|
|HRSA 22 007||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 089||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – General Data/Technology Innovations (Track One)|
|HRSA 22 102||ARP Act Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – COVID-19 Related Data/Technology Innovations (Track Two)|
|HRSA 22 058||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 22 044||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Rural Training (PCTE-PAR) Program|
|CDC RFA CE22 2202||E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention|
|7200AA19APS00002 05||Malawi - Moving Integrated, Quality Maternal, Newborn, Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health (MNCH/FP/RH) Services to Scale (MOMENTUM)|
|72012121RFA00004||Public Health System Recovery and Resilience Activity|
|CDC RFA PS22 2203||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color|
|72036721RFA00005||USAID’s Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH)|
|RFA OH 22 004||World Trade Center Health Research related to WTC Survivors (U01-No Applications with Responders Accepted)|
|HRSA 22 043||Graduate Psychology Education Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDSUSS 2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.