Apply for SFOP0008467
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY21 IRF: Advocacy to Preserve Religious and Cultural Heritage in the Trans-Sahel Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $740,740.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Molecular Tools for Management of Threatened and Endangered Species
Previous opportunity: Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008467
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008467) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL22CA0016 WHPCOSRIC TECHASSTGBV 122021||Technical Assistance for Interinstitutional Response to Gender Based Violence in Costa Rica|
|SCAISB 22 AW 004 12212021||Climate Change and Environmental Protection|
|PAS SIV 100 FY22 APS||U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement|
|ALUMNI FY22 01 ARMENIA||U.S. Alumni Outreach Small Grants Program Competition|
|SFOP0008495||DRL Promoting and Protecting Human Rights in Malaysia|
|SCAISB 22 AW 005 12222021||Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Pakistan Support|
|SCAISB 22 AW 006 12222021||In-Country English Access Microscholarship Program|
|SCAISB 22 AW 007 12222021||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) U.S. Exchange|
|DEMCOM FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 05||English Teaching Program|
|SFOP0008498||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
|SFOP0008500||DRL FY2021: Global Equality Fund LGBTQI+ Programs in West Africa, Central Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, and East Asia|
|SCAISB 22 AW 008 12282021||Project TRANScend – Socioeconomic Inclusion of Transgender Community|
|PAS JAKARTA FY22 02||U.S. Mission to Indonesia Annual Program Statement|
|DOS ACC RSOI 2022 01||U.S. Embassy Ghana Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI): Annual Program Statement (FY 2022)|
|DHS 21 GPD 083 00 99||Fiscal Year 2021 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant|
|SFOP0008499||DRL Non-Traditional Advocates for Transparency Response Fund|
|BR FY22 NOFO002||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) 2022|
|SMK800 22 PAS003||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants Program 2022|
|SMK800 22 PAS 004||Public Diplomacy Grants Program 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008467", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.