ServingLife (RFA 121 17 000002)
- The Agency for International Development, Ukraine USAID-Kiev in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ServingLife" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2017 The closing date and time for this opportunity is June 5, 2017 at 1600 Hours Local Kyiv Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BLM ORWA Avian Species Analysis in Old Growth Forests Using Acoustic Monitoring in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument
Previous opportunity: Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 121 17 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 17 008||NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)|
|CDC RFA MN17 1701||CDC Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program (CUPS): A Public Health Experience to Expose Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Minority Health, Public Health and Health Professions|
|RFA MH 18 250||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)|
|RFA MH 18 251||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162303CONT17||Improving Response to and Programming in Humanitarian Emergencies|
|RFA AR 18 004||NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA GH15 157004CONT18||Implementing Technical and Science Support Services (TSSS) in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA RM 17 006||NIH Director's New Innovator Award Program (DP2)|
|RFA RM 17 005||NIH Director's Pioneer Award Program (DP1)|
|GH15 16310301SUPP17||COPY OF Strengthening the Diagnostic in Liberia Through the Implementation of a Sample Referral Network|
|SFOP0001622||Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases|
|RFA 367 17 000005||Health System Strengthening (HSS)|
|RFA AG 18 008||Coordinating Center for Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (U24)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1702||Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA SH17 1700||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 121 17 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: