River Rover (F17AS00342)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "River Rover" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $176,983.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment
Next opportunity: Drivers of Delta Smelt Health Condition and Reproduction
Previous opportunity: Not-for-profit AMD Reclamation (WCAP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00342) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00456||Development of Experimental System for Longfin Smelt and Associated Live Feed Rearing|
|F18AS00009||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)|
|F18AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)|
|P18AS00065||Engaging Alaska Teachers Through Field-based Teacher Workshop|
|F18AS00223||San Diego Audubon Society Share our Shores|
|F18AS00228||San Diego Zoo Wildlife Rangers|
|F18AS00242||Conservation Stewardship and Environmental Education|
|ND NOFO 19 102||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|F19AS00088||Tipping Point: Addressing the Expanded Demand for Living Shorelines in North Carolina|
|F19AS00143||AN EVALUATION OF THE PARTNERS FOR FISH AND WILDLIFE PROGRAM IN THE SOUTHEAST UNITED STATES: UNDERSTANDING LANDOWNER PARTICIPATION AND ONGOING STEWARDSHIP BEHAVIORS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00342", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: