Apply for F19AS00037
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "R7 Alaska - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)- Open to Alaska Department of Fish and Game only" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Projects Benefiting Afghan Refugees and Returnees
Previous opportunity: Advanced Systems Integration for Solar Technologies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00037
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00054||R3 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00055||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F19AS00056||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F19AS00057||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|F19AS00120||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F19AS00121||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F19AS00164||State Wildlife Grant Program|
|P19AS00105||YPP Implement Resource Management Internship Program|
|P19AS00107||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, and Career Development thr|
|F19AS00180||TYO: Conservation Heritage Platform|
|P19AS00109||Grand Canyon Corridor/Threshold Trail Rehabilitation Support|
|P19AS00124||Tribal Youth Crew|
|P19AS00123||Trails Work at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P19AS00143||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P19AS00175||RMYC Crew working directly with the CRD Trail Crew|
|P19AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00186||Workshop to Determine Best Practices for Assessing Vulnerability|
|P19AS00189||Tsankawi Cavates and Provide Experiential Learning|
|P19AS00204||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00203||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.