Apply for 19CS14
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections (ODRC) Division of Parole and Community Services Review" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water
Previous opportunity: Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19CS14
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19CS14) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00611||Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California|
|P19AS00618||Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park and Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 014||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001||U.S. Consulate General Osaka-Kobe PAS Annual Program Statement|
|TATFY20||TAT Grant Program|
|TAP 2020||Technical Assistance Program|
|NOI ILAB 19 03||Myanmar Program on Elimination of Child Labor (My-PEC)|
|RFI 612 TA 20 001||Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity|
|DOS PTA 202002||2020 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0006229||FY 2020 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0006230||FY2020 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y)|
|BTS 2020||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|MAP 2020||Maintenance Assistance Program|
|AFCP 2020 S||AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|AFCP 2020 L||AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program|
|PAS FUKUOKA FY20 0002||Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan|
|PWEAA2020||FY 2020 EDA Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance Programs|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0001||FY2020 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Fall Round|
|PAS BJL FY20 APS||U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19CS14", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.