Apply for NWP 17 001
- The Department of Defense, USACE Portland District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management and Cultural Resources Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: KNLT Fort Knox Forest Inventory Project 2017
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NWP 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NWP 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00815||Natural and Cultural Resource-Based Research and Education at Channel Islands National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0437||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00817||Develop Interpretive Products, Media, Publications, and Programs for Pacific West Regional Parks|
|USGS 17 FA 0436||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00821||Mount Tamalpias State Park Collaborative Trails Project|
|P17AS00823||White Nose Surveillance for Pacific West Region Parks and Networks|
|P17AS00824||A Case Study in Yurok Traditional Ecological Knowledge and Elk Management at Redwood National Park|
|P17AS00829||Control Polyphagous Shot Hole Borer and Fusarium dieback on parklands in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00620||Helping Hands for Honu'ea|
|P17AS00830||Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00831||Collaborative Restoration of South Netul at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|F17AS00461||Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination|
|F17AS00464||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|F17AS00405||Candidate Priority Amphibian and Reptile Areas (PARCA)s|
|F17AS00465||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative - Bailey's Harbor Coastal Forest Preservation|
|P17AS00822||Biologist Internship at Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00839||Habitat Assessment for Re-establishing Extirpated Cascades Frog in Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P17AS00841||Power through partnerships: Promoting resource stewardship, science outreach and educational programming to empower the 21st century park stewards|
|F17AS00424||FWS-NFWF Urban Refuge Partnership Program 2017-2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NWP 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.