Apply for DE FOA 0001667
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 30, 2017 Submission Deadline for Full Applications 01/30/2017, 500pm ET All Applications must be submitted via EERE Exchange at https://eere-exchange.energy.gov/, unless specifically stated otherwise..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cachuma Lake Water Transmission Line Project
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001667
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001667", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.